The soul of Gawai Dayak is that of family and heritage, enjoyed over a spread of home-cooked local delicacies and favourites. For MAGGI®, it has always been a privilege to hold a special place in the Sarawakian kitchen, whether it’s for everyday cooking or special dishes lovingly prepared during festive seasons.
“At the core of the Gawai Dayak harvest festival lies the story of patience, diligence and hard work. While the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has changed the dynamics of how we live and celebrate these special occasions with our loved ones, MAGGI® hopes to continue to support and be an everyday ally to the people of Sarawak during these challenging times,” says Geetha Balakrishna, Business Executive Officer, MAGGI®, Nestlé (Malaysia) Berhad.
To kick off the Gawai Dayak celebrations and add some festive cheer this year, MAGGI® will pay special tribute to healthcare and frontline heroes across Sarawak & Sabah by donating 20,000 MAGGI® Hot Cups via Malaysian Red Crescent in May 2021.
“This small gesture of appreciation on our part is our way of saying thank you to our healthcare and frontline heroes for their courage, selflessness, and dedication in helping the nation battle against COVID-19. We also hope to bring a little cheer to everyone with the return of our annual Jom Masak & Menang Bersama contest,” says Geetha.
How to participate in MAGGI®‘s Jom Masak & Menang Bersama contest
This year, the MAGGI® Jom Masak & Menang Bersama contest will start on May 1 and end on June 30, 2021. Participants stand the chance to win RM135,000 worth of prizes including the grand prize – a Mitsubishi Triton 4WD, cash prizes and Tefal woks – as part of the weekly giveaways throughout the contest period.
- Grand Prize: 1 x Mitsubishi Triton (4WD) – Worth RM 106,000
- First Place Prizes: 8 x RM 2,000 Cash Prizes
- Weekly Prizes: 9 weeks x 9 x Tefal Wok – Worth RM 169 each
How to participate:
To participate, consumers simply have to purchase participating MAGGI® products, and submit the entry and their contact details in one of two ways:
- Via WhatsApp: Include name and MyKad No. on the original receipt as proof of purchase, snap a photo and send the photo via WhatsApp to 018-388 2921.
- Via Mail / Contest Drop Box: Fill in the entry form with the required details and send the form together with the proof of purchase (to be inserted in an envelope) to the P.O. Box address or contest drop box.