Enjoy what you’re reading here at KajoMag and have your own story to tell? Find out how you can be a KajoMag guest contributor below:
KajoMag Guest Contributor Guidelines
- You are welcome to write about any subject which fits into our categories: Culture, Travel, Entertainment and Lifestyle. However, pieces that best reflect Kajo-style are most likely to be published.
- Articles should be between 500 and 1,500 words in length.
- Articles should be typed in Microsoft Word, submitted as an attachment and emailed to [email protected].
- If you have high-resolution photos that you would like to submit with your writing, feel free to include them. Only photos that you have taken, or have rights to, will be used. We may or may not use the photo, but the better the quality, the much more likely we will be able to use it.
- By submitting your article, you grant KajoMag one-time use rights to publish your work as a guest contributor. There is no monetary compensation offered or implied for these submissions, nor do we guarantee that your article will be selected or published.
- Feel free to include 2-3 sentences of your bio as well as a link to your site or profile.
- KajoMag reserves the right to make minor edits.
- All content must be new and original which means they have not been previously published.
- Once you submit an article to KajoMag, do not submit it elsewhere. Once published, we will not delete articles.
- Submissions that require too much editing or openly promote the author’s product or company will not be accepted. For advertisements or sponsored posts, please send us an email to [email protected] with the subject “ADVERTISEMENT”.
What we are looking for:
We love history and culture, particularly about Borneo. Share with us any historical events or any content which will educate our readers more about the different and unique cultures in Borneo island and its surroundings.
Do you have any travelling tips? Any particular must-visit sites or must-try foods you want to recommend? We accept travel stories from all around the world as long as they are deemed useful to our readers.
We accept movies/dramas/songs/book/author/artists/album of your recommendation in the form of listicles. Or you can also submit your own fan theories or reviews on the latest drama/film/book/albums.
For this category, we welcome stories on health and fashion tips, workout tips, unique recipes, time-saving hacks, advice on nutrition, working mom tips and etiquette.
Do you know anybody who is remarkable in her work and life? Share about them as interviews are welcomed!